OB - GYN, Dr. Kevin Hallman starting full time in January 2005
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Kevin Hallman will be starting full time practice at River Falls Medical Clinic in January 2005. Dr. Hallman's specialty is Obstetrics/Gynecology. We have been fortunate to have his skills and knowledge during past years as a visiting specialist.
Starting January 3, 2005, Dr. Hallman will be working full-time for us. He brings with him a full range of expertise in women's health issues.
Nothing stops for the flu - except you!
River Falls Medical Clinic is currently accepting appointments for flu shots. Please call 425-6701 for an appointment.
River Falls Medical Clinic offers bone density testing.
River Falls Medical Clinic is pleased to offer bone density testing. If you or someone you know fits the following criteria please contact us to set up an appointment:
- All women age 65 and older regardless of additional risk factors.
- Postmenopausal women who present with fractures.
- Women who are considering therapy for osteoporosis.
- Women who have been on HRT for prolonged periods.
- Patients with diagnosis or habits that put them at risk for osteoporotic fracture.